What do China's Vice Minister of Health, the Founder of Suntech, one of the world's leading solar panel manufacturers, and President of Staples Greater China all have in common?
All are alumni of Australian universities!
We estimate there are somewhere between 100,000 and 200,000 alumni of Australian universities living in China at the moment. That group includes a tremendous number of highly successful alumni working in government and across different industries.
If you are an alumni of an Australian university and are living and/or working in China, join the ACAA now! We can help you promote your success in China and Australia. In addition, we strongly encourage you to consider nominating yourself or your fellow alumni for our annual Australia China Alumni Awards.
Amongst the many high-achieving Australian alumni in China are:
• Mr Shek-Hon Lo - Chief Financial Officer and Senior VP, Tencent Holdings (Curtin University alumnus)
• Ms Jingshu Ji - Co-Founder & COO, EventBank (University of Sydney alumna)
• Mr Wenjun Ma - Director, Guangdong Institute of Public Health (Griffith University alumnus)
• Mr He Ren - Chief Engineering Officer, Commercial Aircraft Cooperation of China (RMIT University alumnus)
• Ms Daisy Xu – Founder & CEO, AfterWork, Insight Data Technologies (University of Queesland alumna)
• Mr Tao Peng - CEO, Breadtrip (University of Melbourne alumnus)
• Mr. Hui Wing Mau - Chairman & Executive Director of Shimao Property Holdings Ltd. (UniSA MBA alumnus)
• Ms. Wendy Tai - Head of HR Business Partner (APAC), Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (University of South Australia alumna)
• Prof Heming Yong - President, Guangdong University of Finance (Griffith University alumnus)
• Mr Lihua Tong - Director & CEO, Beijing Zhicheng Public Interest Law Firm (UTS alumnus)
- ACAA Career Development Workshop Series - Establishing A Business: Tips and Advice
- Data： 2018-09-11
- Time： 16:00 - 18:00
- Address： Shenzhen Bay Science and Technology Ecological Park