Secrets to Doing Business in China - China Business Conference
Portman Ritz-Carlton Shanghai 1376号 Nanjing West Road Jingan Qu, Shanghai Shi 200040
Premium Member Price
A$ 495RMB Early Bird Price & Regular Price
Regular Member Price
A$ 695RMB Early Bird Price & Regular Price
Join Port Adelaide chairman David Koch & The Airport Economist Tim Harcourt, as they host a superb line-up of guest experts to look at everything businesses need to know when it comes to taking advantage of the great opportunity in China.
“China presents a huge opportunity to every Australian business, big and small. Learn about the opportunities, hear from those who have done it successfully... and be part of a history making AFL weekend.” – David Koch
This will be an insightful, educational and intriguing day, with the goal of extracting real, tangible learnings that business people can put into action.
The opportunities, the challenges, the successes and the failures, we’ll explore them all with guests from government, corporates and small businesses doing it themselves
- Business owners share their secrets to cracking the China market
- China experts outline the best opportunities waiting for Australian business
- Government officials outline the help they can offer opening doors
- This conference could qualify as an eligible business deduction... check with your accountant.
Click HERE to get a ticket.
For more information about the event, speakers and program, visit chinabusinessconference.com.au
- University of Melbourne Alumni Cocktail Reception hosted by Faculty of Arts
- Data： 2017-10-23
- Time： 18:00 - 21:00
- Address： M Glam Bar 20 Guangdong Road WaiTan, Huangpu Qu Shanghai Shi, China, 200000