World La Trobe Week Alumni Event in Shanghai
Westin Bund Centre Shanghai -Diamond III Function Room 88 Henan Central Road Shanghai 200002 China
Premium Member Price
Regular Member Price
Saturday, 26th August,2017
Westin Bund Centre Shanghai -Diamond III Function Room
88 Henan Central Road Shanghai 200002 China
Professor John Dewar, President and Vice-Chancellor of La Trobe University, invites you to attend a very special celebration in China.
2017 marks 50 years since La Trobe University first opened its doors to students. To honour this golden anniversary, we are celebrating with our alumni across the world, and that includes you!
We are hosting events in Shanghai and Beijing, as part of a week-long celebration called World La Trobe Week. World La Trobe Week celebrates the cultural diversity that has come to define La Trobe over the decades.
Join our special panel discussion as we explore the fascinating topic of ‘Digital Disruption: How technology adds value to China's workplace'.
Hear from some of our most successful and pioneering graduates and industry leaders as they share their insights and experiences in the field.
Facilitator: Ms LiYan, (Bachelor of Business, 2001, MBA, 2010), Senior School Administration Officer, La Trobe University
- Mr Xuening Wu, (MBA, 2000), Chief Data Scientist at SAP Silicon Valley Innovation Centre
- Mr Doug Pearce, (Bachelor of Arts, 1978), CEO China at Omnicom Media Group (OMG)
- Mr Russell Bateman, (Bachelor of Economics, 1993, Grad Dip Health Administration, 1995), COO and Chief Digital Officer at CPIC Allianz
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to reconnect and network with fellow classmates, meet with La Trobe staff and celebrate La Trobe’s birthday!
If you have any difficulties registering please contact Kali Micallef on firstname.lastname@example.org or WeChat ID: KaliLaTrobe
- University of Melbourne Alumni Cocktail Reception hosted by Faculty of Arts
- Data： 2017-10-23
- Time： 18:00 - 21:00
- Address： M Glam Bar 20 Guangdong Road WaiTan, Huangpu Qu Shanghai Shi, China, 200000