Dealing with the Trauma of the Pandemic - Online Counselling on psychological and physical well-being
Premium Member Price
Regular Member Price
The epidemic has brought a lot of inconvenience to our life, work and travel. It has changed the way we work and live to some extent, and created stress on us and our families. It is hard to adapt to these changes. Or do you have some problems or questions and hope to communicate with the experts ? Joining our online webinar and meeting with three experts:
FORMAT：webinar and Online Q&A
Guest Speakers and Consultants
Dr Regina Ho
Dr. Regina Ho has rich cross-cultural experience; she studied/worked in Hong Kong, England, Australia, Mainland China, and the United States. She received her master’s degree in mental health counseling from the University of Massachusetts and her doctoral degree in clinical psychology from the Fuller Graduate School of Psychology.
Dr. Ho has served clients with a wide range of issues in hospitals, university counseling centers, substance abuse rehabilitation center, and community mental health clinics in China and the United States. Built on a developmental and holistic framework, Dr. Ho integrates strength-based approaches, attachment therapy, neuroscience, and emotionally focused therapy in her treatment. Dr. Ho’s passion is to help couples and families work through their struggles and develop healthy satisfying relationships.
Dr Roger You
Founder & CEO, Healthmate International
- Doctor of Philosophy (Medicine) at the University of Melbourne
- Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM）
- Expertise in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) and western medicine
- Panel physician for Canadian, Australian, New Zealand and United Kingdom immigration medical examination (IME)
Mr Zhang Qing
- Founder of Jianxin home, advocate of mindful life, founder of mindful life home.Mindfulness tutor (seed), university of Oxford, UK; MBA from Stanford university; Bachelor degree, master degree, Peking University.
- Member of the meditation (mindfulness) special committee of China life care association, member of the health industry committee of the all-economic federation.
- served as consul general of the Chinese foreign ministry in Brisbane, Australia.