Empower Diversity Series: Positive Psychology Parenting
AShburton Community Center
Premium Member Price
Regular Member Price
There is no university or TAFE course that teaches us how to be a parent. Many of us have been a parent at some point in our lives, embracing exciting, love-filled parenthood.
At some time, we've also experienced frustration, anxiet, disappointment and anger.
- have we always been able to make a positive influence in our children's lives?
- are we satisfied with the relationship with our children?
Join us for a 2-hour roundtable discussion to explore the concept of "Positive Parenting", and experience an unforgettable journey taht will hopefully accompany you for years.
Hosts of the event
- ACAA Convenor & Committee Member
- Publisher and Managing Consultant at China Higher Education
- Former Austrade Nanjing and DFAT Guangzhou
- ACAA Committee Member
- VCE Offshore Director (China) Peninsula Grammar
- former Austrade Melbourne
Scan to RSVP
Diversity Empowers Series (DES)
This is an event that requires high levels of participation. It should be a fun-filled and satisfying roundtable exchange of ideas.
Ideally, the registered attendees should make some self-discoveries; at the very least, each participant is expected to share his/her questions and findings during the session.
We encourage you to bring along someone of a diffferent cultural background to join this event.