As Brisbane’s economic development board, Brisbane Marketing plays a key role in the ongoing evolution and success of our city.
A wholly-owned subsidiary of Brisbane City Council, Brisbane Marketing is a key partner in driving council’s Economic Development Plan and Vision for the City – Living in Brisbane 2031.
Powered by innovation, collaboration and opportunity, we create economic and social value for the city and promote Brisbane nationally and internationally as Australia’s New World City.
We are an agency responsible for:
- Major events, export and inward investment
- Brisbane’s Convention Bureau
- Leading the promotion of the CBD, South Bank and Roma Street Parkland
- Profiling Brisbane as a study destination
- Coordinating and hosting the Asia Pacific Screen Awards (APSA)
- Serving as the regional tourism organisation for Brisbane, Logan, Ipswich, Scenic Rim, Lockyer Valley, Moreton Bay, Redlands and Somerset.